Malcolm B. Pfenninger RICP®
Malcolm began his career in the financial services industry in 2006. As a Retirement Income Certified Professional®, Malcolm focuses not only on tax-efficient accumulation of assets, but also on creating sustainable asset withdrawal strategies for retirement. Malcolm brings a unique perspective to planning, applying his background in risk assessment which he gained from working as an underwriter before becoming a financial advisor.
A native Houstonian, Malcolm earned his Bachelor of Science degree from Houston Baptist University, where he met his wife, Stephanie. The two of them currently live in Sugar Land, TX with their children, Elora and Rannon.
In the Community:
- Malcolm and his family attend Cornerstone Community Bible Church in Richmond, TX where they have served in the Children's ministry for the past 10 years.
- Malcolm has volunteered for the last 15 years with at risk teens in Fort Bend County.
- Malcolm currently coaches his son's baseball team and serves on the board of directors for the little league.
Professional Designations and Organizations:
- Retirement Income Certified Professional®
- National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors
- Association for Advanced Life Underwriting